5 Amazing Virtual Tour Examples You Will Love: Museums, Parks, Cities, Aquariums, Zoos, Tourist Destinations
Though virtual tours have been around for a while, they have become more and more popular in recent months. With social distancing measures and travel restrictions making it difficult for many people to visit tourist destinations, some attractions and cities have begun to offer virtual tours online. By offering 360 virtual tours, visitors can still enjoy a lot of what is on offer and their interest is piqued for a future visit.
Virtual Tours You Need to Check Out
- British Museum, London – The British Museum allows visitors to virtually browse a lot of what the museum has to offer, ranging from Egyptian mummies to the Rosetta Stone. Not only does this showcase what’s inside the museum, but it also acts as an educational tool.
- Chester Zoo – Chester Zoo offers Live Virtual Zoo Days to those who are unable to attend the zoo in person. These are broadcast on Facebook and YouTube, and give those at home the chance to explore Chester Zoo and learn about the animals.
- Guggenheim Museum, New York – Visitors can step inside the Guggenheim Museum from the comfort of their own home and marvel at some of the works or art on display. It’s ideal for anyone who has an interest in art, but may not be able to travel to the Guggenheim Museum in person.
- hu – Though it is one of the world’s most well-known destinations, Machu Picchu is somewhere that a lot of people won’t get to experience. Luckily, the virtual tour provides a unique insight into everything Machu Picchu has to offer. Plus, there’s some incredible views.
- National Aquarium, Baltimore – With this virtual tour, virtual visitors can take a look around the National Aquarium in Baltimore and check out everything it has to offer. It’s detailed, high quality and tonnes of information is provided about the inhabitants.
As a video production company near London, we are only too aware of how impactful a virtual tour can be. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a tourist destination or a corporate business, a virtual tour could be all it takes to stand out from competitors and boost your success. When you offer a virtual tour, you need to offer a high-quality one and one that’s going to impress. Luckily, we are here to help. With our expertise and video production experience, Wildwood Media can create a unique and professional virtual tour experience. To find out more, get in touch with the Wildwood Media team.
Tel: 01622 200567